Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Online Dating Etiquette - Two Huge Tips

Don't know how to meet women online?

Worried she'll laugh at you?

The truth is most guys will never know online dating etiquette.

Not because it's impossible.

But because they perform online dating etiquette the WRONG WAY.

So if you have trouble with online dating etiquette.

Pay attention to these 2 Huge Tips

Online Dating Etiquette Tip 1 - Be Respectful

Women online always talk about how some sleazy guy kept telling them dirty things online. Do yourself a favor don't be one of those idiots.

I know it's easy to talk to women online but it doesn't give you the right to disrespect women. Be flirty with women but not dirty, here's an example.

When I first started practicing my 'game' of meeting women I would go to online websites to practice my 'game' because I was absolutely petrified of practicing on women in person. So I would practice on free online dating sites.

The first time I spoke to a girl online was on a website called friendfinder.com. There was this absolute glamor her username was naughtygirl01 (okay I know what you're saying but she was hot enough said) any way back to the story. So I used my opener lines which Savoy a guru PUA taught me this was how the conversation went.

No comments:

Post a Comment