Thursday, August 11, 2011

Michelle's Real Life Experience with Online Dating

Michelle's online dating story first become available for online publishing after she agreed to a candid interview with the owners of the dating site she was once a member of. With the written consent of Michelle we bring to you her real life stories about the people she met online and the details about her online dating liasons.

Michelle 29 years of age - St Kilda, VIC. "Firstly, I would like to start by letting others know that the use of online dating sites altered my life beyond any expectation. It would often amaze me to encounter most of my single girlfriends sit with their laptops most days chatting to men on-line that they had never laid eyes on before. The whole thing got me thinking and given that I split with Chris (my ex) just a few months prior I figured there was nothing stopping me from trying online dating, what did I have to lose."

"Attention was something that I had not had for along time so I was completely flattered when I wandered into the singles chat rooms and my chat request message box lit up like a Christmas tree. I had heard through friends that the women were popular on these sites and they were right".


No comments:

Post a Comment